Sunday, August 23, 2009

Grandma's Birthday Party

Last few weeks, my grandma Birthday Party Held at Golden Happy Restaurant locate at Sibu, Sarawak.
That day I and my family around 6am already drive from Sibu to Miri.
We arrive Miri around 1pm.
After that, we went 2 my grandma house.
After that, we go viewing the show house at Miri. After viewing 3 or 4 units we went 2 my aunty house and around 5pm we from grandma house 2 cafesiam for the Birthday Party.
The birthday party is not as big because my cousin only invite those relatives for the birthday party.
I think around 11 or 12 tables if not mistaken.
I been divide 2 sit with the relatives those came from Sabah 2 serve them. haha….
But feel that they are quite gud la…
We taking a lots of picture at the party too.
The party end around 10pm.
After that all guess bek home and the party end.

0 comments:

Post a Comment