Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Loves my family!!!

staying at home is the prefect moment for me in my life…i stay beside my parents..sit with my siblings…owez be with them..would be the best moment for me…
i love daddy n mammy, act last time i cun fel tat they loves me at much..but now after i get out and study at place tat far from them i totally can feel tat they loves me more..by then i do same too..
esp during the nite after i call them,then i totally can sense tat they miss me so much …..all the feeling i dunno how to explain and say it out..but i feel tat it’s so so so sweet..hehe…
since this is happening…i start to treasure them more..i hope tat could owez owez be with them and stay beside them..i dun wanna go far far to study..now even though i stil at home..but i alr feeling unwilling to leave..so tmr..i dunno how suffer i would be…
yerr…i dun wanna bek to uni larr…ish ish…i wanna be laz bug stay here… wanna dream tat i can owez owez be with family o..who can help me??hahha..think tat the only thing i can do is take more photo and put it around me…heheh…
craps alot…but jus feel tat wanna tel everyone tat muz muz love love love family a lot a lot….

0 comments:

Post a Comment